Wednesday, September 08, 2010

My cozy corner

If there is one place where I spend the maximum time at home it is this corner in my living room -



I blog here, catch up with my friends & family online, watch TV, have my coffee, look out into the balcony and read a book!



We are still settling in this apartment and this corner keeps undergoing changes. This is how it looks like now .... till N doesn't take a fancy to the Buddha, the mini drums or the green palm!

I am sending this as an entry to Patricia's Cozy Corners September party!

8 comments:

  1. Looks very calm. Am sure your N has her / his way of disrupting it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh.. I love those sofas... I simply love them.. Your corner looks cozy.. cozy.. awesome!! Also.. I like that plant.. I've been looking for one like that.. for under the stair case..

    Your home seems perfect to me.. If you see mine.. you'll know.. how Im finding it so difficult to settle into this new place..

    Anyway... my stories for another day.. Thanks so so much for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful corner, I love the color you chose for the curtains and added cushions to match it. Would like to see the rest of your tastefully done home..ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous corner! :) Love the cushions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Sorry for the delay in replying. I had been out on vacation and away from the internet for a full 5 days :)
    Preoccupied - N is a very active toddler and so he gets his hands around to things pretty quickly :)
    Patricia - Thanks! I don't have a green thumb, but I am trying to keep a few plants alive and then will add more.
    Sanghamitra - thanks!
    Ash and GB - thanks! I like neutrals paired with pops of colour.So I picked orange and green for the curtains & cushions with the cream and brown coloured sofa. Ash - we are still settling down, but will put up more as and when the house is ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics,..look so calm and peaceful

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...